Steve Jobs was one of the most famous entrepreneur and a brilliant visionary the world has ever seen. The revolutionary products like iPhone, Macintosh & iPod developed under his leadership has completely changed the IT industry and made our life easier. Steve was a charismatic leader who was highly appreciated for his design and aesthetic capabilities.
We have listed some of his most popular 25 quotes that can inspire you to achieve your goals in Life.
1.Your time is limited, so don’t waste it living someone else’s life. Don’t be trapped by dogma—which is living with the results of other people’s thinking. Don’t let the noise of others’ opinions drown out your own inner voice. And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition.
2. Your work is going to fill a large part of your life, and the only way to be truly satisfied is to do what you believe is great work. And the only way to do great work is to love what you do. If you haven’t found it yet, keep looking. Don’t settle. As with all matters of the heart, you’ll know when you find it.
3. Sometimes life hits you in the head with a brick. Don’t lose faith.
4. My favorite things in life don’t cost any money. It’s really clear that the most precious resource we all have is time.
5. That’s been one of my mantras — focus and simplicity. Simple can be harder than complex; you have to work hard to get your thinking clean to make it simple.
6. You can’t connect the dots looking forward; you can only connect them looking backwards. So you have to trust that the dots will somehow connect in your future. You have to trust in something—your gut, destiny, life, karma, whatever. This approach has never let me down, and it has made all the difference in my life.
7. Be a yardstick of quality. Some people aren’t used to an environment where excellence is expected.
8. For the past 33 years, I have looked in the mirror every morning and asked myself: ‘If today were the last day of my life, would I want to do what I am about to do today?’ And whenever the answer has been ‘No’ for too many days in a row, I know I need to change something.
9. I’m convinced that about half of what separates successful people from the non-successful ones is pure perseverance.
10. Remembering that you are going to die is the best way I know to avoid the trap of thinking you have something to lose. You are already naked. There is no reason not to follow your heart.
11. Innovation distinguishes between a leader and a follower.
12. That’s been one of my mantras — focus and simplicity. Simple can be harder than complex; you have to work hard to get your thinking clean to make it simple.
13. I’m as proud of many of the things we haven’t done as the things we have done. Innovation is saying no to a thousand things.
14. Have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow know what you truly want to become.
15. Here’s to the crazy ones, the misfits, the rebels, the troublemakers, the round pegs in the square holes… The ones who see things differently — they’re not fond of rules. You can quote them, disagree with them, glorify or vilify them, but the only thing you can’t do is ignore them because they change things. They push the human race forward, and while some may see them as the crazy ones, we see genius, because the ones who are crazy enough to think that they can change the world, are the ones who do.